Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-4-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Never fear, Friday's here! And with it's arrival, we've got a new topic to discuss!

Today, let's talk about when company calls. If the doorbell rang (assuming you would have a doorbell ::grin::) and if someone from the Spiral showed up at your door, who would you be most excited to see and eagerly invite in? Who would you be most apprehensive of letting in your home?

I'm pretty sure I'd be quite excited to see Ignus Ferric, and we could spend hours talking shop. However, I might not let Malistaire inside, he's gotten increasingly cranky about his most recent battles.

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I think I would like to see mellori she seems so funny

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'd be very excited to meet you and Professor Ambrose and Miss Moolinda

The list of unwelcome visitors would include Morganthe and Mal of course but I also found Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade creepy as well.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Professor Falmea on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Never fear, Friday's here! And with it's arrival, we've got a new topic to discuss!

Today, let's talk about when company calls. If the doorbell rang (assuming you would have a doorbell ::grin::) and if someone from the Spiral showed up at your door, who would you be most excited to see and eagerly invite in? Who would you be most apprehensive of letting in your home?

I'm pretty sure I'd be quite excited to see Ignus Ferric, and we could spend hours talking shop. However, I might not let Malistaire inside, he's gotten increasingly cranky about his most recent battles.

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Dyvim Whitehart, he's a great ally.

Lvl 110
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I'd love to meet Moolinda Wu or Morganthe, oddly.
But I wouldn't want to let in Malistaire...
Hannah Moonstone Level 49
"See you in the Spiral!"

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
For me, it would be very cool to have Malistaire to visit

As of right now, I have no one that wouldn't be welcomed.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2015
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
When company calls, it's not who's at the door that's important. It's whether you're in the middle of a dungeon that's going to keep you busy for the next hour! Do you ignore the bell? Do you let the guests in and attempt to talk to them while you make a valiant effort to defeat the mobs at the same time (a recipe for disaster on both counts)?

In those circumstances, if there's going to be somebody at the door, it is my hope that whoever it is has brought a six-pack of health potions with them. I, for one, am going to need them!

"If the mind is like a candle, and you're depending on mine, you'd better hope it doesn't get too dark in here..."
-Luke Moonpants, wardrobe supervisor

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I would love to have Dworgyn over for dinner. I'm sure he'd have some awesome jokes to tell.

As for who I wouldn't let in...I'd have to say Malistaire. He doesn't seem like the party type.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
omg, i would die of happiness if malistaire came to visit me (he would have to cast a critical sacrifice to get this fan-girl's heart beating again, lol).

we'd spend all day eating battle muffins and plotting; i would teach him how to perfect the art of haiku and properly care for mr. fluffy/the dragon titan (so he stops doing that weird eye twitch). in turn, he would give me his cool outfit, then kick chaney and blackwater out of castle darkmoor, which we'd rename villa vonawesome, and live happily ever afterlife.

von's welcome-mat is also extended to mr. fluffy/the dragon titan, merle & the ravenwood staff, artorius and his knights, professor alhazred, ione virga (she's super-awesome), yeva spiderkeeper, the other dr. von (katz), mithraya, sylvia's ghost, and those adorable baby dragons from avalon.

myrella windspar can get out and stay out; same with morganthe, unless she wants to swap outfits. and the spiders stay outside.

yevgeny and shane would be ordered to stay far, far away (though they would likely try and cheat their way in).

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Well, of all my wizards, my fire has always been my main. So Professor Falmea would be exciting to see at my door. Old Cobb looks too creepy, I'd be concerned if he came to visit.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
Prospector Zeke would always be welcome. I mean, he's constantly roaming the Spiral, and probably knows all the good places to eat that only the locals go to. (Except I'd stay away from any recommendations in Khrysalis.) He'll have heard the latest gossip and will want to share every last juicy tale with someone.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
i would let in the teachers and Penny dreadful . Not Morganthe tho. She is my opposite. And i would let in any newbie from the fire school #FireIsMasterClass And Prof. Ambrose would be awesome

Hero
May 07, 2015
I would love to invite in you. the headmaster and morganthe.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Survivor
Feb 22, 2016
I would let Malistaire in my house, so i can just take care of him right at my house lol

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
I don't think I want ANYONE showing up on my doorstep.

It'd be awkward. I'm like, socially inept offline.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Belladonna Crisp can come over anytime.

Bartleby would be cooling his heals on the front lawn... that missing eye is creepy.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
Swven on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
Belladonna Crisp can come over anytime.

Bartleby would be cooling his heals on the front lawn... that missing eye is creepy.
I've met people without eyes or noses and fingers and limbs etcetera, and while I understand the discomfort I don't think it would be right to treat Bartleby poorly just because of that

On the brightside, he's probably more comfortable on the lawn anyway- nice place to sink his roots into, and no carpets or other flooring ruined in the process!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Welcome: Professors Greyrose, you, Ms Falmea, and Moolina Woo
Not so much: Malestaire and his brother Cyrus, who can be a bit grumpy.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Bartleby!...

Okay, nevermind I think Bartleby is a bit big to be at the door, but....

Grandmother Raven!