Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More teasers are headed our way, young Wizards...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Listen! If you're paying attention to this, I just saw a new teaser vid clip about a new foe in Azteca, one that I an excited to face against! I have high thoughts that the new foe could be a new Skeleton Key boss in Azteca, meaning that more new Skeleton Key bosses are on the way! I always liked seeing more, especially with new badges by winning duels against them!

Plus, If you also saw the teaser pic on the latest newsletter showcasing another new boss, the one with the familiar-looking Shadow form creatures, I think he could be another new Skeleton Key boss in another new side content update. Liking it!

Nevertheless, keep your wands charged up, your spell decks set, & your gear sets in check, 'cause KI's got some really cool new things heading to W101 very soon! The Test Realm will be upon us once again, young Wizards! Be ready! More new challenges are awaiting to be conquered!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Trimond297 on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
Listen! If you're paying attention to this, I just saw a new teaser vid clip about a new foe in Azteca, one that I an excited to face against! I have high thoughts that the new foe could be a new Skeleton Key boss in Azteca, meaning that more new Skeleton Key bosses are on the way! I always liked seeing more, especially with new badges by winning duels against them!

Plus, If you also saw the teaser pic on the latest newsletter showcasing another new boss, the one with the familiar-looking Shadow form creatures, I think he could be another new Skeleton Key boss in another new side content update. Liking it!

Nevertheless, keep your wands charged up, your spell decks set, & your gear sets in check, 'cause KI's got some really cool new things heading to W101 very soon! The Test Realm will be upon us once again, young Wizards! Be ready! More new challenges are awaiting to be conquered!
I hope new Azteca boss is worth the silver key because I'm using all mine on burning ramp. I also hope Omen Stribog drops a good wand (doubt it).

Lvl 110
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Just saw a new teaser, and this time, it's showing a new NPC, and from his looks, I know he's from Marleybone. Don't know what he's doing now, though, I'm sure it's something interesting.

Looks like the new update may be heading to the Test Realm soon! I know it!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Trimond297 on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:

Even though I responded to wizard101 spoilers, I'll say it again. My three fire characters wands are up and ready for any new challenge coming my way!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Heads-up! I just saw another teaser, and it's showcasing fishing in Zafaria! Zafaria's going to have new fish to catch! I knew it may be upon us! Next thing you know, Avalon may have fish!

The Test Realm is gonna be ready real soon! Wands crossed, Wizards!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I saw both of these new characters and I think its safe to say that the Azteca Guy will be a skeleton key boss(or just a plain old test your skill boss). The cat looking guy however makes me think Crafting related NPC (It's just the vibe he gives off.)

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Discord Spiders on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
I saw both of these new characters and I think its safe to say that the Azteca Guy will be a skeleton key boss(or just a plain old test your skill boss). The cat looking guy however makes me think Crafting related NPC (It's just the vibe he gives off.)
You mean girl. That new Skeleton Key boss in Azteca is a girl.

That guy is a dog, not a cat.