Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good fire pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2016
Hi im in the oasis, im a level 15 fire wizard and i need a good pet. im not willing to buy one with crowns, and i dont know what pets are good and where to get them. Please help!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
If you could get someone to hatch you a ride to celestia and buy the starfish pet. The only downside is the pet is ice. My Sun Serpent ended up with ice damage on it. It did manage to have sprite and unicorn (sprite from the star fish, unicorn from serpent)

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
GreenAvalanche on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
Hi im in the oasis, im a level 15 fire wizard and i need a good pet. im not willing to buy one with crowns, and i dont know what pets are good and where to get them. Please help!
Don't ever buy a crown pet, it's a waste. The best way to get a good pet is to take one to adult and hatch with a good fire pet. You'll need gold for that and I wouldn't recommend making a pet at lvl 15, you would be too dependent on max lvl which isn't a bad thing, it's just that they don't take lvl 15's seriously unless they're warlord or have good pets. I would honestly wait until legendary to start a pet. You'll have access to halfang to farm for gold and can one shot the splithoof barbarians for couch potatoes for mega pet snacks

Lvl 110
Lvl 107
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Survivor
Sep 08, 2015
Hey, My fire is at level 15 but, I have a good Polar Fox pet. It has pain giver,spell proof, and fire giver. So that's resistance, and fire damage and all school damage. Hoping to get a heal but I honestly don't know. But if you're looking for a fire pet those talents is what you want with a healing. I'll hatch with you if you want. You can get crown pets (Since the Polar Fox is a crown pet) though hatching.Hope this helps and good luck.
Emma Fire Sword Level 15
Emma Dragon Sword Level 110