Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Hi kingsisle, I need help ASAP, I have recently just got a quest from a guy in three points and needed to craft him a shield, which I did and then it told me to go collect something, and then later asked me to craft the shield again, please help I do not have anymore tc potents and I am low on gold, please help me.

Administrator
Hello,

When you go to turn in the quest, you need to have the item you crafted in your backpack.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I do have the item in my bag, but the problem is I needed to go collect a reagent from part of the quest (Which I didn't need) so I went home to craft the item, and then I realized I forgot to collect the item, so now I need to re-craft the item but I need a Treasure Card Potent
Level 108

Administrator
Blaze StarBloom on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
I do have the item in my bag, but the problem is I needed to go collect a reagent from part of the quest (Which I didn't need) so I went home to craft the item, and then I realized I forgot to collect the item, so now I need to re-craft the item but I need a Treasure Card Potent
Level 108
It seems like you may have done the steps for the quest out of order. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can assist you in finishing the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I have contacted them, but they are not allowed to help me by giving me an item or telling me where to find one, but they gave me a few resource sites on where to find the Treasure card I need. Thank You For The Help.