Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wing Mount Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Whilst playing earlier today, I had an idea while looking at the wing mounts, and taking into notice the crystal armor I had from the Jewel Crafter's Bundle. I thought, what about a wing mount that's a pair of crystal wings? Personally, I think it's a good idea, and this would also be a good opportunity to introduce a mount that can by dyed in the crown shop. These wings would look stunning, at least from I have pictured, and add a slight aura and effects around them, similar to the Crystal Butterfly maybe, and you have yet another unique mount. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is no mount in the crown shop that can be dyed, so why not this?

This was just one of my random idea's I get when playing the game, hopefully others see it as a good idea as well.

Scarlet

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
xXM3sicFoxXx on Feb 20, 2016 wrote:
Whilst playing earlier today, I had an idea while looking at the wing mounts, and taking into notice the crystal armor I had from the Jewel Crafter's Bundle. I thought, what about a wing mount that's a pair of crystal wings? Personally, I think it's a good idea, and this would also be a good opportunity to introduce a mount that can by dyed in the crown shop. These wings would look stunning, at least from I have pictured, and add a slight aura and effects around them, similar to the Crystal Butterfly maybe, and you have yet another unique mount. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is no mount in the crown shop that can be dyed, so why not this?

This was just one of my random idea's I get when playing the game, hopefully others see it as a good idea as well.

Scarlet
In the jewel crafters bundle, the crystal unicorn mount is dyeable, so it wouldnt be the first dyeable mount itroduced in wizard101. But anyway, it would be fine to add a crystal wing mount to wizard101 too. It would be good for all the people that buy these things, so yes that could be a thing, but I personally dont buy any of these bundles or any items from the crown shop. I just buy membership. But for all the people in wizard101 that do buy these things, that would be a great idea to add to wizard101.

Heather StarSong lvl 49

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
I really like this idea! Maybe have different styles of wings? I also think they should be able to by dyed in the dye shop, rather than just buy one for every color you want

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
omagicspells on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
In the jewel crafters bundle, the crystal unicorn mount is dyeable, so it wouldnt be the first dyeable mount itroduced in wizard101. But anyway, it would be fine to add a crystal wing mount to wizard101 too. It would be good for all the people that buy these things, so yes that could be a thing, but I personally dont buy any of these bundles or any items from the crown shop. I just buy membership. But for all the people in wizard101 that do buy these things, that would be a great idea to add to wizard101.

Heather StarSong lvl 49
Lol no she said no dyeable mount in the crown shop, and she is correct.

I would like crystal wings personally, this is a cool idea.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
omagicspells on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:

Heather StarSong lvl 49
I'm aware the Crystal Unicorn is dyeable, I even have one. What I was saying is that it would be first in the Crown Shop to by dyeable. Just to clarify.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
Oh man, I would love this! I also like the idea that there could be different styles of crystal wings - maybe one could look like a butterfly, and one could look like.... idk, crystal dragon wings or something? It would be great if they could be dyed too!