Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultans Palace! I MISS YOU

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Guys! don't you ever wonder? why the Sultans Palace was vanished? I wonder why Kingsisle took it out, the reason why I love that Bundle, because it has so much decorating places an it's such a big House.. And how can you forget the Mystical Charmer Flute wand now that was a pro Wand I just want the Sultans Palace back so I can get the house and the Flute I LOVE THE FLUTE! what do you guys think? xD

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
I don't think it'll happen but, here's a crazy idea.

Maybe they could feature old bundles again, for a while? Not a Throwback Thursday or Bundle-Palooza thing or what-not. No, you know how bundles usually stay for months, before going on the site for a bit? Well, add the option of being able to buy the 'retired' bundles. It'd be a members benefit, like quicker pet hatching time and such.

Not saying to quit Throwback Thursdays or the Bundle-Palooza's, but this would probably be nice for some newer wizards out there, seeing their friends having awesome houses but unable to attain such. Or even the gear they get, the wands, the bundles and pets. Oooh...just consider it, KI?

Signed, the King of Storms Angel Stormpyre

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Angel has probably the best idea I have ever heard on this forum I would love to get the epic bundle for the commander robe and the massive fantasy palace

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
My balance still has his sultans palace, I guess he's lucky lol

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
My Fire has the Palace and my Myth has the Flying Carpet Mount, I think the flute is hanging on one of my wizard's wall.