Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm 150%+ Damage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
Hi everyone, so since I've completed this game I have just been hunting for different gear setups for my storm wizard since i'd rather not make another one. So the thing I need help with is finding the best storm damage hat, robe, and boots. Also I do not have any crowns to work with so no crowns gear please even though they do have highest damaging boots. I have the highest damage everything else except hat, robe, and boots, so if anyone could help, thanks.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Nicholas Legendbre... on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone, so since I've completed this game I have just been hunting for different gear setups for my storm wizard since i'd rather not make another one. So the thing I need help with is finding the best storm damage hat, robe, and boots. Also I do not have any crowns to work with so no crowns gear please even though they do have highest damaging boots. I have the highest damage everything else except hat, robe, and boots, so if anyone could help, thanks.
storm doesn't need the damage, it needs resist and pierce.

Go back to the crafting vendors, find the storm gear they have, and make it. Then go farm the polaris bosses for their drops - baba yaga and rasputin.