Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bored

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I'm really bored of Azteca and have died A LOT. I have nobody to help me and end up talking about Baba Yaga voodoo potatoes. (Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
First off those voodoo potatoes are evil, second off, I feel you. I'm in the same situation.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Azteca is a rather difficult world. I never soloed it on any of my wizards, it ended up being too hard so I recommend either getting a life mastery or finding questing partners. Life masteries will be useful in the long run since you can use them in Darkmoor and on other wizards for soloing and for pvp at lower levels. But a questing partner can make the world even faster to quest through.

Lvl 110
Lvl 32
Lvl 25

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It can be boring and difficult, depending on which school you are on. I had a hard time with my Balance but found it easier with my Death, Ice, Storm and Myth

I went through when it first came out and believe me, it was insane back then! My Life wizard will be heading there soon.

I don't know if you have Waterworks gear or crafted gear, but those (or a combination of both) will really help.

I try to be in a crowded realm, so if I see someone fighting the same things I am, I'll ask if I can join them.

25 & below