Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fishing jewel idea- %/to conserve energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
so energy for some people is sometimes used all on gardening or pets, sometimes not enough left over for major fishing.

I thought there could possibly be a way to have the chance to avoid spending energy upon successfully catching a fish, or whatever you tend to obtain from the waters, and probably saving energy if the fish gets away XD.

there could be a jewel for saving energy if you catch, or even miss catching a fish. the jewel name could be named: Great Bait.

so if you catch a fish with a rank 2 or 3 lure, the jewel would give a chance to not consume energy upon your catch, also applies if the fish gets away.

so maybe if you had enough energy to fish about 20 times, using a rank 2 lure for 4 energy each time if you caught a(or) fish/item, there could be a possibility of conserving enough energy to have it happen 0-3-7 or maybe even more times out of 20.

if this is good, idk how to say about casting fishing spells such as: summon fish, or others to have the chance to conserve THAT energy for the spells that are other than catching a fish.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Matthew SilverWhis... on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
so energy for some people is sometimes used all on gardening or pets, sometimes not enough left over for major fishing.

I thought there could possibly be a way to have the chance to avoid spending energy upon successfully catching a fish, or whatever you tend to obtain from the waters, and probably saving energy if the fish gets away XD.

there could be a jewel for saving energy if you catch, or even miss catching a fish. the jewel name could be named: Great Bait.

so if you catch a fish with a rank 2 or 3 lure, the jewel would give a chance to not consume energy upon your catch, also applies if the fish gets away.

so maybe if you had enough energy to fish about 20 times, using a rank 2 lure for 4 energy each time if you caught a(or) fish/item, there could be a possibility of conserving enough energy to have it happen 0-3-7 or maybe even more times out of 20.

if this is good, idk how to say about casting fishing spells such as: summon fish, or others to have the chance to conserve THAT energy for the spells that are other than catching a fish.
I like the idea it would help me BIGTIME!

Jasonfrostbreeze Level 47 Ice wizard

"Stay cool during the winter wizards"