Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing for fish of the day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Hello wizards of the spiral I am new to this and my name is seth star whisper and I would like to ask if you can put where to get the fish of the day under the fish so we don't have such a hard time figuring out where to go thank you! from seth star whisper fire master

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Golden Dino Webb on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello wizards of the spiral I am new to this and my name is seth star whisper and I would like to ask if you can put where to get the fish of the day under the fish so we don't have such a hard time figuring out where to go thank you! from seth star whisper fire master
You can look all of that up on the wiki. If you've previously caught the fish of the day then you can look in your Angler's Tome and it will sometimes tell you where they are found. Keep in mind that there are some that you won't be able to catch if you're limited to certain areas. Also - very important- don't forget the Housing Tours!!! Some fish might be found in an area you cannot access BUT you can find them in the waters of some of the houses on the tour. It's handy because you don't have to even leave the Commons. For example, a couple of days ago the Sumo Koi was the Catch of the Day. It's found in Mooshu so if you can't access Mooshu you might be thinking you can't catch one... but voila, it's also found in the Sun Palace house so you can drop into the tour shop and go to that house and try your luck there.
You could also ask around. Keep an eye out for people wearing fishing badges... they'd be good to start with.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009