Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knowing what school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I am going to start to pvp at level 100. I have looked at many gear set ups and more than once has a topic been mentioned. Once someone said they put on gear specifically for storm because they knew they would be facing them. Another one said that you can use a hat when you know you will face a fire or storm "which I know all the time". How do they know what school they are going up against before they even go into the arena? Thanks, Blaze DragonDust Lvl 94

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
The simple answer is, they don't. The earliest you can see your opponents school is right when the match starts. You can go in menu chat, go into battle commands, then you will see their place logo next to a character. Certain colors of this character tell you what school they are. For example(s), Storm looks like Boris from the wizard city library, Balance has a tan/brown colored cloak on, myth looks same as balance but instead of tan/brown its more yellowish orange. I hope this helped.