Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Issues

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Hello, I want to talk about a problem that started only earlier today. I was playing the game just fine earlier with a friend over Skype, no connection issues or anything. Then later I went on again, this time with Skype off and just playing by myself.

I was farming Agave Leaves for the Azteca crafting quest and all of a sudden the little chain icon showed up on the bottom right and I disconnected. I didn't think much of it so I logged back in again and kept farming. After a few minutes it did it again, I got concerned at this point. But again I decided to log back in, this time it took about an hour but it did disconnect again. Now I'm at a point where when I log in it disconnects before I get a chance to even choose which Wizard to play.

What I want to know is why this is happening, if it's happening to anybody else and if there's a way to fix it. I've never had this problem before other than if something was wrong with MY internet, but my internet is fine as I checked it every time it disconnected. Thanks if anybody helps me.

Joseph Fireflame Level 92

Administrator