Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enhanced friend block

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Right now, you can block your friends from seeing you. But that blocks you from seeing them, too. You can't access your friend's list without turning it back on.

There are times when you want to have only certain friends not see you, but want others to be able to see you, and you want to see everyone on your list.

I'm requesting that the developers take a look at the way AOL instant messenger and other enhanced chat programs handle this, and implement that on the game.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
If there is a friend who is bugging you, then you could first take a few friends your hanging out with and add them to group chat . Then, you could change settings to hidden to friends so that your friends can still access the conversation easily in group chat. You still can't teleport to each other, and I know a few friends may not be enough , but it is pretty good. I think that an enhanced friend block takes up too much time, money, and energy for Kingsile to become an update, without being worth enough. It is a nice idea that I support , I just don't think it is really worth it.
Gabrielle Silversword 93

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Lizziebell03 on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
If there is a friend who is bugging you, then you could first take a few friends your hanging out with and add them to group chat . Then, you could change settings to hidden to friends so that your friends can still access the conversation easily in group chat. You still can't teleport to each other, and I know a few friends may not be enough , but it is pretty good. I think that an enhanced friend block takes up too much time, money, and energy for Kingsile to become an update, without being worth enough. It is a nice idea that I support , I just don't think it is really worth it.
Gabrielle Silversword 93
it's got nothing to do with one friend bugging me. Thanks for the suggestion but it's not what i am requesting.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Eh, sorta agree with Lizziebell on this one, sorry.