Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One Shot Malistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I have an idea foe a one shot gauntlet. Remember the Malistare that kept getting more powerful every round?

Malistare lvl 50: 10,000 Exalted: 250,000

Cheats are the same for Malistare, but you cannot feint him.

Michael's Cheats: Michael Will say, "Help me wizards!" and puts on a fire dispel on malistare every tree rounds.

Malvin's Cheats: If malistare puts on a DoT on you malvin will use mass Triage and put on a Healing over time, But this only happens 3 times.

Don't have to put me in, It just would be appreciated.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
You already fight him at exalted, there is no point in another malistaire duel especially since you fight him 5 TIMES

Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 101
Lvl 68
Lvl 31
Lvl 25

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Adam Wintersinger on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
You already fight him at exalted, there is no point in another malistaire duel especially since you fight him 5 TIMES

Lvl 110
Lvl 110
Lvl 101
Lvl 68
Lvl 31
Lvl 25
Point taken... but I really want to spice up the gauntlets though, I want a more challenging gauntlet is the point at this is my idea. And in my personal opinion II think rattle exalted should be nerfed a bit because of critical and block system.

Like -5 to 10% pierce off on both bosses.

-45 to 65 critical off.

But back to the point.

The point is that this is an idea and it shouldn't really be taken seriously. I just want opinions, but yes adam that is a fact you do fight him that many times, but the point of the idea is actually just to make the gauntlets more fun, and for wizard101 staff to look over idea express their opinion about the idea, but I just want feedback from them that's all. It doesn't have to be as hard as it was before, it should be made a lot easier to do.

Thank you adam for your opinion though.

Michael Winterweave
Malvin Winter Weave
(rip) Thomas Winterweave

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Alright maybe there should be a point to fight him again... like maycast jewel drops? Higher chance to get pet jewels with stats? Just thinking of ideas.