Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your favorite thing about Wizard101 ( Thanks KI)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Everyday I look forward to playing. This game cheers me up when I am sad, and makes me even more happy when I am already happy. It makes me feel welcomed when I am alone. Countless times I have smiled, whether it was Winning a Pvp Match, getting a cool pet from a pack, or simply saving the Spiral from Malistaire's mischief.

In this post, I simply want to thank Kingsisle for creating Wizard101. I know KI staff works hard every day to put that smile on my face. KI staff is also very player friendly, and enjoy's listening to the community. When I have a problem, they try to fix it. When I have a question, they inform me right away. I know that gamemaking online is not an easy thing to do, but Kingsisle works their hardest. I know you don't get the highest amount of thanks on the message board, so I am grateful for this game.

Thank you KI for your amazing game! (I cannot put how much I thank you into words)

okcounsell

If something else great about Kingsisle comes to mind, I will post it right away.

Now post what your favorite thing/hobby is in Wizard101. I would like to hear what other people enjoy and find fun in Wizard101.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
I suppose simply being able to socialize and work together in teams just makes me happy. You play games like this -- plenty of things that are fun, but you are always isolated because there is no way to contact any other players. And things are harder and more boring without others.

Though, with plenty of quests and areas to explore, you're definitely going to see fellow wizards in teams with you while you go along defeating many monsters.

Tavia Griffinstrider

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Griffin Strider on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I suppose simply being able to socialize and work together in teams just makes me happy. You play games like this -- plenty of things that are fun, but you are always isolated because there is no way to contact any other players. And things are harder and more boring without others.

Though, with plenty of quests and areas to explore, you're definitely going to see fellow wizards in teams with you while you go along defeating many monsters.

Tavia Griffinstrider

I have to agree with you.

My favorite thing(I forgot to mention) is ranked pvp.

Really a lot of fun.

okcounsell