Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't find Kembaalung Village

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I have heard of the great bosses in Kembaalung village.

Where is it and how do I enter?

okcounsell

Survivor
May 25, 2010
First of all, what level are you? You get the inicial quest for the Pagoda or Harmony and the Hollow Mountain storyline at level 25 by the dog in the Oasis. You go to the mini shopping district in the Oasis where you will see a portal stone which is NOT between obelisks, where you get ported to a new mini island. There there is a boat in which you click x and you're there! When you get the quest, the quest helper will be pretty much abe to help you, though.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Kembaalung village is in mooshu.If you are a high enough level and completed marleybones main storyline quest, you will have access to mooshu, as well as kembaalung village.

Heather StarSong level 43

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
ineffablebeing on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
First of all, what level are you? You get the inicial quest for the Pagoda or Harmony and the Hollow Mountain storyline at level 25 by the dog in the Oasis. You go to the mini shopping district in the Oasis where you will see a portal stone which is NOT between obelisks, where you get ported to a new mini island. There there is a boat in which you click x and you're there! When you get the quest, the quest helper will be pretty much abe to help you, though.
Thank you!

I will try it with my level 43 wizard!

Cannot wait

okcounsell

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
Survivor
Jan 23, 2016
About the village it does not make sense that when you get there you have to defeat people that have over 1000 health!
When you get there you have to battle them and your not ready for the battle! It does not make sense sorry!