Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Melari

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
I think i spelled her name right, i need to know how to get rid of her when i come to Polaris???

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
Well, I don't have an answer to the first question for sure, but it's probably the same answer for your second question. Polaris is the first world installment in the third arc of the game, and an arc of Wizard101 usually expands over several worlds. The developers at Kingsisle left these important ends loose so that they can further expand the game.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
Thank you, for that answer, still looking for answer to first question how do i keep Melari from folling me when i come to polaris???

Administrator
MzBadd32 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Thank you, for that answer, still looking for answer to first question how do i keep Melari from folling me when i come to polaris???
Have you completed all of your quests in Polaris?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Have you completed all of your quests in Polaris?
I've completed the entire game. All mainline and side quests have been finished.
I've got nothing left and STILL have her following me around.

Administrator
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
I've completed the entire game. All mainline and side quests have been finished.
I've got nothing left and STILL have her following me around.
Thanks for the clarification. We are investigating the issue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
Yes i have completed Polaris, and still every time i return to Polaris she is tagging along.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. We are investigating the issue.
well what can i do to get rid of her?

Administrator
MzBadd32 on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
well what can i do to get rid of her?
You will have to wait until we are able to find a solution and update the game. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
Thank you, whatever you did, i am finally free of her, i still see her standing at the openings of caves, so you might want to look into that also. Thank you again for your help!!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
it a glitch (happen every time enter zone with companion example: Rasputin) they back on side again only get rid of them by pass zone again means: Fight Rasputin again to get rid of companion) but she come back enter Rasputin Boss again (get her back) same thing for the: Jeweled Slopes (don't finish) jeweled slopes example like farming from a boss