Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Including Wizards Stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2012
KI,

I think it would be a great idea to include wizards stats under there names when a post is made. This would be pirticularly helpful. Because anyone that is a member can post. But if I have a question about gear or something to that nature. I would like to be able to see that the person responding seems to have knowledge.

Hold on I know there are many wizards and many who have great wizards. I'm not saying that there not. But I see allot of wizards that will have great stats and some that is so randomly contrivied that I wounder if they have grasp the concept of the game. An example is i have a good friend on here that is storm her level is 108 her damage is 38 and her critical is 130. Now she is my friend. She knows allot and is a nice person. But I would not ask her for information on stats.

Either way all members have a right to post. I just feel that it would help reassure people that the information they are getting is good.

Anyway thank KI for a great game and a great place to make good friends.

Cya Peeps