Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could have any mount-what would it be?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I know everyone has their dream mount. It's ok, i do too. I would love to see what mounts you want to see pop up on wizard101 and hopefully the managers will review each of your responses.
Mount Name: The name you would give your mount
Looks- How your perfect mount would look
Speed- Anywhere up to 99%
Seats- No more than 5. Because can you imagine more than 5.
Additional features- Any final unique touches you would make. (This may have to do with a holiday themed mount)

My Mount:
Mount name- Cheetah
Looks- Skinny, long legged cheetah
Speed- 60%
Seats- 1
Additional features- when in water, cheetah sprouts wings and becomes a flying cheetah because cats hate water. When on land, wings disappear once more.

Now it's your turn! Have fun making your perfect mount!

Hero
May 07, 2015
mount name:-rainbow rocker

looks:-a tall and huge rainbow dragon

speed:-67%

seats:-4

additional features:-when underwater a dome of fire keeps the mount and its rider(or riders)safe when on dry land the dome disappears

P.S your mount sounds AWESOME by the way :)

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Spinysaur Mount

I want this so I can ride into battle with style

Mason Greenbane Prodigious

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
sun girl1122 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
mount name:-rainbow rocker

looks:-a tall and huge rainbow dragon

speed:-67%

seats:-4

additional features:-when underwater a dome of fire keeps the mount and its rider(or riders)safe when on dry land the dome disappears

P.S your mount sounds AWESOME by the way :)
Thanks! Yours is awesome too!

Hero
May 07, 2015
bigcatwizard on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
Thanks! Yours is awesome too!
thanks! and your welcome! lol :)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Ooh I would love a Chinese dragon. We have the Wyverns but this one would look sorta like it was made out of paper and float above the ground instead of standing on four legs.

A winged stag/deer would also be really fun. Adding wings to most animals makes them 300% cooler :P

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
This mount cannot be equipped unless you're a beggar. It costs 1 Crown in the Crowns Shop and automatically equips when it appears in your gift box.

Mount Name: Giant horse with wings that shoots fire and allows 9999 people to ride thing
Looks: Absolutely nothing, it will hide your wizard from all surrounding wizards when equipped.
Speed: -99.9%
Seats: 0 (1 if beggar)
Additional features: Gives -100% to all stats as a stat boost. (Stats can go below 0). Also automatically enables hidden to friends and mutes the owner from text AND menu chat when equipped. Hidden to friends cannot be disabled and the owner will be put in a realm made only for beggars when equipped. Cannot be unequipped until timer runs out (60 seconds). If the owner of this mount hacks to speed up the mount's timer, the mount automatically becomes a permanent mount.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
George Washington on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
This mount cannot be equipped unless you're a beggar. It costs 1 Crown in the Crowns Shop and automatically equips when it appears in your gift box.

Mount Name: Giant horse with wings that shoots fire and allows 9999 people to ride thing
Looks: Absolutely nothing, it will hide your wizard from all surrounding wizards when equipped.
Additional features: Gives -100% to all stats as a stat boost. (Stats can go below 0). Also automatically enables hidden to friends and mutes the owner from text AND menu chat when equipped. Hidden to friends cannot be disabled and the owner will be put in a realm made only for beggars when equipped. Cannot be unequipped until timer runs out (60 seconds). If the owner of this mount hacks to speed up the mount's timer, the mount automatically becomes a permanent mount.
That's hilarious, I love it!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
1. [mai
Extra Information: Well you know we can get wizards with fairy wings? I thought it would be awesome if they could get a tail, so the character looks like a mermaid.

Mount Name: Mer tail

Looks- I believe that the player should be able to choose the color the their mount, with 2 colors? One is the main color and the second color is the highlights of the tail.

Speed- I think this mount should go the same speed as every other mount, but when in water your able to swim maybe 10% faster then normal

Seats- 1. How can more then one person use a tail?
Additional features- I think that it might look weird with a this mount on land, so i thought it would be really cute that your swimming in sparkles? so when your on land, instead of flipping around like a fish out of water, the mount is floating in the air with a bunch of glitter and sparkles to look like water? if you get what i mean.

2. [main for boys

Extra Information: I'm not sure what this is going to look like, but I have a basic idea of it. So its like a transformer, when your character stays still the mount would transform into a basic shape, and when the character starts moving again it would transform into this awesome huge monster

Mount Name: Transformer?????

Looks- I'm not sure but i think it would be really cool if it was a animal that looked like a robot.

Speed- Normal mount speed

Seats- 1

Additional features- Not sure
Extra Inform: a really cute mouse

Mount Name: Squeaker

Looks- Either brown or white mouse

Seats- 2 [ like a horse, the mouse has a saddle.
Additional features- This mouse has a resize option, so you can make your mouse really small, and when your player rides it, the player is really small as well. But the smaller your mouse is the more crowns you need to spends on it. But I think it would be cute to see all these tiny people running around on there mice

Scarlet SummerBreeze 100
Destiny WillowShade 80

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
George Washington on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:

I know this mount is too be funny, but please note no one can make a mount that holds 9999 people and if you moves negative percent then your mount wouldn't move at all.
-Sarah Strongshield

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Eevee1071 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
1. [mai
Extra Information: Well you know we can get wizards with fairy wings? I thought it would be awesome if they could get a tail, so the character looks like a mermaid.

Mount Name: Mer tail

Looks- I believe that the player should be able to choose the color the their mount, with 2 colors? One is the main color and the second color is the highlights of the tail.

Speed- I think this mount should go the same speed as every other mount, but when in water your able to swim maybe 10% faster then normal

Seats- 1. How can more then one person use a tail?
Additional features- I think that it might look weird with a this mount on land, so i thought it would be really cute that your swimming in sparkles? so when your on land, instead of flipping around like a fish out of water, the mount is floating in the air with a bunch of glitter and sparkles to look like water? if you get what i mean.

2. [main for boys

Extra Information: I'm not sure what this is going to look like, but I have a basic idea of it. So its like a transformer, when your character stays still the mount would transform into a basic shape, and when the character starts moving again it would transform into this awesome huge monster

Mount Name: Transformer?????

Looks- I'm not sure but i think it would be really cool if it was a animal that looked like a robot.

Seats- 1

Additional features- Not sure
Extra Inform: a really cute mouse

Mount Name: Squeaker

Looks- Either brown or white mouse

Seats- 2 [ like a horse, the mouse has a saddle.
Additional features- This mouse has a resize option, so you can make your mouse really small, and when your player rides it, the player is really small as well. But the smaller your mouse is the more crowns you need to spends on it. But I think it would be cute to see all these tiny people running around on there mice

Scarlet SummerBreeze 100
Destiny WillowShade 80
Nice mount idea! Love it!
-Sarah Strongshield

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Chimera- 3 person mount.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Mount name: Duck

Appearance: A female or male mallard duck. (Looks better, realistic and more colourful than the typical default yellow duck)
Seats: 1 (For duck whisperers only)
Speed: 40% on land, 70% swim in water.
Additional features: Pressing space not only makes the duck jump, but also puts it on flying mode where it flies at 70% speed. Pressing space again will make the duck land.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
All of these ideas are really cool! I have two ideas.

Mount Name: Viking Ship (not sure if they have a specific name or not)
Appearance: You know those long skinny Viking boats with the animal heads at the front and back? One of those! Maybe with some light effects on the sides and underneath to look like its being held aloft by magic?
Speed: 40%
Seats: 4

This one was party inspired by the mermaid tail mounts mentioned above.

Mount Name: Spirit tail
Appearance: The wizard floats rather high in the air and instead of legs they have a wispy transparent tail thing. You could choose the colors, one for the main color and another that it fades into at the end.
Seats: 1

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
I love all the creativeness!
All the mounts sound awesome.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
ecci the cat on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
All of these ideas are really cool! I have two ideas.

Mount Name: Viking Ship (not sure if they have a specific name or not)
Appearance: You know those long skinny Viking boats with the animal heads at the front and back? One of those! Maybe with some light effects on the sides and underneath to look like its being held aloft by magic?
Seats: 4

This one was party inspired by the mermaid tail mounts mentioned above.

Mount Name: Spirit tail
Appearance: The wizard floats rather high in the air and instead of legs they have a wispy transparent tail thing. You could choose the colors, one for the main color and another that it fades into at the end.
Seats: 1
Love the spirit tail.
I think that sounds better then mine
And the viking ship also sounds awesome. It would be really cute if you could get viking armor to go with it.