Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts Special Features

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I noticed that pets you can have around you, train them, hatch them, they can help you in battle, they do all sort of stuff. But as for mounts, they just move you places faster. So, i have a couple ideas to improve this.

-Mount Derby: basically just like pets, you can do a mount derby where you race other mounts. (Sarah Unicorn Flower stated a few posts below.)

-Mount Hatching: Wouldn't it be cool if you could get a brand new mount or possibly a unique hybrid mount that no-one else has? If we could hatch mounts, people would have an awesome oppurtunity to get a mount for another wizard on their account that they don't have a mount for yet. (Unicorn with wings, etc.)

-Mount training- What if you could train your mounts too give you an extra seat for your friend to ride in(3-seated rhino, two-seated unicorn) and have 3 seats be the max. Or maybe you could train your mount to give you additional health or mana when it's equipped(even though it unequippes during battle, the health/mana would stay there if you had the mount on when you were pulled in)

-Mount snacks- What if there were mount snacks that would make your pet go faster by like 5% per snack. These could be bought with crowns, arena tickets, or crafted. (i know non-members won't like this but it would be a cool member feature)

Any other mount suggestions are strongly appreciated.