Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Uncraft Crafted Items

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Hey, wizards! I was thinking while crafting the Grizzlehiem house that it could be helpful and fun if there was a crafting station where we could uncraft items. It would be a forge instead of a wooden station and could be the Polaris crafting quest. When you uncraft an item, you will be allowed to recieve half of each ingerdient you originally put into the item. Say I wanted to uncraft Deer Knight. I'd recieve two Deer Tc, 50 bone, and so forth. Just something to think about as you continue your adventure throughout the Spiral. Please post your comments below or any thoughts you have to improve this idea. Thanks so much for taking your time to read this post . . . Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

~StephanieWildhunter~

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Or it could be a Crown service, like nu-stitiching. But you'd get all the stuff back.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
It has been suggested many times. Most mmorpg's refer to it as deconstruction.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
uncraft at half sounds good to me. So does selling back recipes. Do we NEED to keep the quest recipes once we've crafted the item? nope, so we should be able to sell them back as well. We can ALWAYS buy them back again if we want to, but it would be a nice way to keep our crafting book clean. Just a thought is all :)

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
dayerider on Dec 19, 2015 wrote:
uncraft at half sounds good to me. So does selling back recipes. Do we NEED to keep the quest recipes once we've crafted the item? nope, so we should be able to sell them back as well. We can ALWAYS buy them back again if we want to, but it would be a nice way to keep our crafting book clean. Just a thought is all :)
I like this idea as well.