Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recipes to Transmute Steel, and Brass?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2015
Every-time I go to the bazaar there's never any steels or brasses out there. Every other recipe i can be able to transmute but I couldn't find any transmute recipes for brass and steel, only other ones like parite or bronze. Anyone have any ideas? or I am just curious, why isn't there a transmute for those reagents ?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2015
Sadly such recipes don't exist yet, they may not ever, but the best way to attain these items for crafting pet jewels is to feed items in your backpack to your pet (there is a small chance the pet may give you one although it is random about which you will get), or you could farm some enemies in different places

here is the wiki page with a list of enemies
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Steel#axzz3wLvu4OBX
again this isn't guaranteed to drop but it is another possibility

here is the list for brass
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Brass#axzz3wX2zwHKI

Hoping this helps

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Actually, items like Steel and Brass are among the few that really would make sense to have a Transmute recipe because they are alloys and as such are made by combining other base materials. I know this is a game and we're expected to do magical things... but, for instance, creating an ancient scroll by using Parchment is unrealistic where making Brass by combining Copper and Zinc, or creating Steel by combining Iron and Carbon would both make perfect sense.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2015
is there even a recipe to transmute steel and brass????????

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
BrandBrand Powers on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
Every-time I go to the bazaar there's never any steels or brasses out there. Every other recipe i can be able to transmute but I couldn't find any transmute recipes for brass and steel, only other ones like parite or bronze. Anyone have any ideas? or I am just curious, why isn't there a transmute for those reagents ?
did you check GH

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Please add a transmute. I would love to see this.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
BrandBrand Powers on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
I bet you already know this but the constant drops in polaris give out a massive amount of steel in your travels, brass is also a component in this feat.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
hey guys just know that the feeding items to your pet method is very slow. It is, however, the fastest way. Good luck