Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kaliklak

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I most likely have atrocious gear for an ice of my level (LVL 92, Cold At Night Cover, Queen's Color Guard Jacket 80+, Senator's Frigid Sandals, Primordial Axe 60+, Bite of The Winter Wyrm, House of Plague Greenstone, Elissa's Chill Band,Cold Codex) Or my deck setup. I've been packing prisms and everything,so I've got no idea. Please help

Cody Lighthunter,

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Go for Waterworks gear (Frosbit Hood, Frosbit Robe, and Frosbit boots, if I'm not mistaken). That would help out your damage and resist. One thing I did for the solo fights at the start of Khrysalis is take out the minions first. Then let the boss kill you. You can then dungeon recall to Kakilak and only he will be there. Since you're ice, bring plenty of tower shields to avoid being damaged too much.

Basically how tower shielding will work is, round 1, set up a tower shield. Anytime he hits you and takes down the tower shield, cast another tower shield. That should keep you safe. Really, you should buy tower shield TC(From the bazaar, or from a few TC vendors around the worlds) so that any time you need to you can just discard something and always have a tower shield. Since you really don't know how reliable it'll be to just draw a tower shield.

Hope this Helped

- Garrett Ashflame (Level 110 Prodigious )
- Ronan Ashflame (Level 43 Master )
- Joshua Ashflame (level 55 Grandmaster )