Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I buy the Winter Wind Tower for the Holidays?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Hey there fellow wizards! I bought crowns this December just to get the Winter Wind Tower for some good Holiday spirit, but when I looked it up, I saw that it is actually a bundle house, and not what I thought it was, which was a Holiday house on sale for the Holidays (that's repetitive).
So here's my question: will the Winter Wind Tower be on sale before Christmas ends? I sure hope so, seeing that I bought those crowns just for the Tower. I would email KI, but every time I ask them questions about future content, they tell me that they can't tell me about it. That makes sense, but I was wondering if anyone here thinks it will.
If you're unsure of whether it will be on sale for this Christmas or not, can you at least tell me if it was on sale last year? I don't remember if it was, and chances are if it was on sale last year, then it will be this year.
And if it won't be on sale this December, does anyone have any ideas as to when it will be on sale?

Dang, that would stink to have bought all those crowns for a castle I REALLY wanted and for it to not go onsale for the Holiday season ... I could just buy packs instead, but trust me, I really want the castle... Its amazing in my opinion. I was going to make it all festive and decorate it with joy and Holiday spirit! I know that it would only be for less than a month but its still something awesome to do.

I appreciate your help. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!