Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously need some help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I am a myth wizard with lvl 76 crafted gear mixed with waterworks and pierce and health jewels on my ring and athame. It would seem that I have come upon a massvive struggle against balance wizards. Stun blocks basically wreck any medusa/ basilisk strategy which forces me to depend on my minions and raw damage. But Talos gets killed by a non critical enchanted scorpion and even when he has a shield they just crit through it anyway. Not only that but my raw damage is negated by lore master spam with minions casting weakness and accuracy debuffs. I seem to literally have no working strategy against balance wizards, even when I fight some at my level they just spam "literally spam" mana burn supernova and lore, its almost unbeatable for me even from first, I seriously need some tips or help figuring out the weaknesses of this school so that I can properly handle it better. Availing hand criticals and satyrs combined with them keeps me from simply working their health down. Out of the past week I have wrote down and counted how many balance wizards I fought, I have beaten 2 out 23, yea its really bad right now as they keep pushing me down below 1100 rank cause I simply cannot beat them. Not only all that other stuff but with the new critical system I lost to a veteran balance wizard who criticaled 2 lores on me and a scorpion. In the 4 rounds I lost the match even though I shielded and could not find a heal. So in other words the critical system is not helping me beat them either.