Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim and Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
I've heard great things about Wintertusk and I wanted to know if I should finish Grizzleheim and do Wintertusk before I do the rest of Celestia.I'm only on the district of the stars and want to know if it's worth it to continue Grizzleheim from Mirkholm Keep.Should I wait or should I continue?Anybody have suggestions?I'm open to doing Wintertusk.I'm also wondering how long Wintertusk takes.I'm open to everything

Dakota Dawnheart lvl 52

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I know this may be a bit late, but I reccomend finishing Grizzleheim and then doing wintertusk before Celestia. My reasoning behind this is that wintertusk gives amazing xp and gives access to crafted gear(which is a little worse than the gear from waterworks) more xp means more levels which grants you access to waterworks gear quicker. The bosses and even some mobs in Celestia are more likely to critical you than in Wintertusk so it's wise to get better gear asap while in Celestia. Although I do reccomend getting enchants(and maybe auras) in Celestia(by having a friend sneaking you in) before doing Wintertusk as it helps a lot.