Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Nutcracker-Ballet World

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
As a ballet dancer and a dancer in numerous other fields of dance I would like to propose a new world based off of the Ballet "The Nutcracker" There could be Candy Cane dancers, Chinese dancers,
Flower Corps and Dewdrop Dancers, Mirlitions,Spanish, Arabian, and Bon Bon Clown dancers. The Enemies can be Mice and the bosses could be evil toy solders and the main boss could be the Mouse King. Herr Drosalmyer could be someone you're trying to find in The Land of Sweets and the Sugarplum Fairy could help guide the Wizard along the world. That's basically all I wanted to say!

Happy Black Friday!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Excellent idea!

This reminds me of the world Lydia Greyrose is said to be from, called "Karumelle", or however you spell it.

Perhaps this Nutcracker world of yours could be a world in the same Cluster as Karumelle?

For example, the cities of Flotsam, Scrimshaw, and Puerto Mico are all small islands within the same Cluster as Skull Island in Pirate101.

Perhaps this Nutcracker land could be nestled in near Karumelle?

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Ellie Goldenheart on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
Excellent idea!

This reminds me of the world Lydia Greyrose is said to be from, called "Karumelle", or however you spell it.

Perhaps this Nutcracker world of yours could be a world in the same Cluster as Karumelle?

For example, the cities of Flotsam, Scrimshaw, and Puerto Mico are all small islands within the same Cluster as Skull Island in Pirate101.

Perhaps this Nutcracker land could be nestled in near Karumelle?
good idea!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Sapphirewater on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
As a ballet dancer and a dancer in numerous other fields of dance I would like to propose a new world based off of the Ballet "The Nutcracker" There could be Candy Cane dancers, Chinese dancers,
Flower Corps and Dewdrop Dancers, Mirlitions,Spanish, Arabian, and Bon Bon Clown dancers. The Enemies can be Mice and the bosses could be evil toy solders and the main boss could be the Mouse King. Herr Drosalmyer could be someone you're trying to find in The Land of Sweets and the Sugarplum Fairy could help guide the Wizard along the world. That's basically all I wanted to say!

Happy Black Friday!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice
That sounds absolutely terrific!

Explorer
May 17, 2009
ChrissyFlower on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
That sounds absolutely terrific!
Thanks!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice