Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Okay, so I have a question, I have 2 couch potato seeds, and i barely figured out you can harvest them in mature multiple times, i'm curious if i harvested them in mature and they stay, once they reach elder and i harvest them, will i still 100% get the seed back?

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Yes you will 100% get your seed back once you harvested them.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
Dayday2325 on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
Okay, so I have a question, I have 2 couch potato seeds, and i barely figured out you can harvest them in mature multiple times, i'm curious if i harvested them in mature and they stay, once they reach elder and i harvest them, will i still 100% get the seed back?
Hi! Yes, it's true that you could get your seed back after its mature but you can't get the seed after its elder. ( never planted couch seeds but I planted others and this was the answer for them). lol why don't you try and see? XD

Nicole LifeFlower
Lvl50
Main quest in celestia T^T""

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Previous harvests have no effect on the rewards you get from the next one. If the plant has a 100% chance of dropping the seed at Elder, you'll get the seed back every single time as long as you have space in your inventory, no matter what you do to the plant before the Elder harvest.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
nicolelifeflower on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Hi! Yes, it's true that you could get your seed back after its mature but you can't get the seed after its elder. ( never planted couch seeds but I planted others and this was the answer for them). lol why don't you try and see? XD

Nicole LifeFlower
Lvl50
Main quest in celestia T^T""
All seeds that return a seed every time do so AT elder. That's the ONLY harvest that Couch Potatoes and EMP give a seed. The only plants that give seeds at other harvests give a CHANCE for a seed, not a seed every time.