Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Whirlwind Mount Olympus mounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Hello I recently joined this central so please don't be rude if I answer incorrectly or am in the wrong section.
Ok, so I recently bought a six month membership after a pro and cons list on crowns or membership and now I hit Mount Olympus, level 30, so after I defeated Zeus, this guy (forgot his first name) but he was wearing this bronze armor and his last name was coppersmith. So, I decided hey, I have about 85k and I was saving up for a perm mount, but now I see a cooler school mount and it says I need a Mote of Transport and I don't know what that is, I recently looked it up and it states that you can obtain this from an exalted or master dungeon. I just wanted to confirm this and it also states I needed an Ultra Trumpet Vine, I know it is part of a gardening plant, but how do I obtain it, btw, I am only on Mooshu and have only access to the side worlds: Wysteria and Grizzlehiem. Thanks !

-Hunter; Balance Wizard level 40.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Don't worry you posted on the correct message board. You are correct about the motes of transport, you can only obtain them through the exalted and master dungeons. The ultra trumpet vines can be obtained through the krokopatra master duel or several of the exalted duels including Zeus and krokopatra. They can also be obtained by harvesting an elder trumpet vine or mature/elder silver trumpet vine if you like to garden. You can buy an ultra dungeon like krokopatra, Zeus, meowiarty, or rattlebones in the crowns shop for 500 crowns per duel. Another option is to farm the boss of the dungeon you want. For example farm rattlebones for a rattlebones duel, the dungeons might not drop for the first few times, but I get mine this way. Good luck!

Julia Goldsmith level 100