Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Quest in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2013
Professor Greyrose -

I had originally posted this in the Azteca section of the Boards and have gotten no replies so was hoping you could offer some insight please .....

I was in the Cenote earlier and found there was a instance dungeon that is between the Ruined Mine instance and the Deepest Mines instance where the Moon Skull zombies are but I can't access this one
I have used the available quest option but it states no quest in this world Can anyone provide any guidance PLEASE

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
May 07, 2013
Thank you Seethe42! I have gone back in and used the quest finder and it STILL shows no quests available - Am I missing something or is there a glitch professor?? I am completely stumped now ....

Administrator
Hello,

I would recommend continuing along your main quest line as you may have just not found the quest to open it yet.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
ahmetep515 on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
Professor Greyrose -

I had originally posted this in the Azteca section of the Boards and have gotten no replies so was hoping you could offer some insight please .....

I was in the Cenote earlier and found there was a instance dungeon that is between the Ruined Mine instance and the Deepest Mines instance where the Moon Skull zombies are but I can't access this one
I have used the available quest option but it states no quest in this world Can anyone provide any guidance PLEASE
I don't know for sure if this is the case in your example but there are areas in the game that you might not gain access to until you're literally worlds away, or even during special events. One example of this is the "Mysterious Cave" at the end of the Haunted Cave in Triton Avenue that's only active during Halloween. Some other examples are school related quests or level specific quests that might require you to return to areas you've already been through. An example of this is Waterworks. Sometimes these will have sigils, other times they won't.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Thank you both and you as well professor - unfortunately I am still unable to activate the sigil as mentioned above and have completed the entire storyline to the end game as it now stands! I am totally baffled as to what to do to get in that particular dungeon and after reviewing what Seethe42 sent me I feel certain that's the quest I need but just can't figure it out ....

Nothing shows up in any world in quest finder ....