Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Blue Hair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I love that players can now buy hairstyles in the crown shop to replace hats, and I've really wanted to buy a wig for a while now. There's just one problem; the hairstyles aren't available in my wizard's hair color. When I created my wizard, I chose dark blue for her hair color. I honestly love her blue hair and I really want to buy a dark blue wig for her to match, but the wigs only come in light blue. Light blue, dark blue, I know it doesn't seem like a big difference, but they really do look very different in the game. I also just don't like the light blue hair color in the game. I don't mean to offend anybody, but I just don't think it looks good. I've considered buying a brown or even black wig as an alternative to dark blue, but having a wig that doesn't match my wizard's hair just bothers me.

Am I making a big deal out of nothing, or is anyone else bothered by the fact that the hairstyles in the crown shop don't come in dark blue?