Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
This dungeon is way to long.
To start things off let me say a few things, well I am a student athlete so that means I have allot of things to do, and allot of homework. When I started playing wiz I thought this was a game to just relax and end the day off with well when Aquila came out it ruined everything about that. Tartarus wasn't that bad but specifically there was only one boss I wanted to farm Hades and to get there it took hours of work. Now let me not get off topic here darkmoor is ten times as bad and I am pretty sure you already know there is only 3 bosses you fight and it takes 3+ hours if you go in with a random team. So just like me and I am guessing PLENTY of others that they just don't have the time for these types of dungeons, we just don't have time, either I am going somewhere with my family or going to a game for basketball I am always doing something and again like I said I thought of this game as a game to just relax and sit back but when darkmoor came out I couldn't bare it 1) I didn't even finish till like 3 half runs, cause People kept leaving and always saying the usual "oh I have the wrong deck, let me go change it" and than they never come back and one by one they disappear 2) this dungeons bosses are tedious like the first one is insane! He has so many cheats and that's where most of the people flee from.
PLEASE do something me and millions of others are getting very frustrating not just from the VERY VERY VERY low drop rates but just the tediousness of the dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
I personally understand your struggle as I have been in a darkmoor run for 4 hours and got nothing out of it. Not just once, but twice. Also I have quite a busy schedule as well and have had to leave in the middle many many times. I don't want to, but I have to go sometimes and my schedule takes priority over the game.

Sadly Darkmoor wasn't made for busy people like you and me. As for Kingsisle changing its length, drop rates, or difficulty, I highly doubt that will happen. At least not until a few more worlds are released and there is new top gear. Waterworks and hades drop rates are just now raising after the release of darkmoor and khrysalis part 2. Some of the Kingsisle staff have said themselves that if you really want the best gear you have to work for it.

Julia Goldsmith level 100