Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Think They Should Make A Plant App

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
It would me awesome if they make a plant app so you could just check your plant. So instead of logging in going to your house giving the plant its stuff it needs you if we had a plant app you could just open it sign in tap the plant you need then give the plant its stuff that is so easy. Check it really quick before school instead of getting on Wizard101 and doing a lot of hard stuff Kingsisle you have to do it.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Ah, yes! I think that'd be a wonderful idea!
I don't always have time to check on my plants (I tend to forget about them because of all the questing).
Plus, we already have a W101 app for pets, so why shouldn't we have one for plants, too?

Delver
May 12, 2012
Totally!

It could be on Freeki Games and you can connect it to your account. KI can call it "Wizard101 Plant Checking"

I completely agree!

~ Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
The Plant App Is All We Need. If you have questions to me majic master ill be glad to answer.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
That would be amazing to have. I have a abnormal schedule so checking on my plants is difficult. This would really help.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Ooooo Thatd be so awesome. I hate just logging in to check on my plants so much. But i its like you have to or theyll die its so sad. But yea an app would solve that annoyance

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Please do this! Everyone will love it!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Really Want This To Be A App Spread The Word To Come To This Page PLANT APP