Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can anybody nice hatch with me that gives Fairy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Iv'e been searching everywhere to find a person thats willing to hatch with me that gives fairy but no luck at ALL!. So can anybody with a caring heart, be willing to hatch with me

Fiona DuskWard
LVL-100
Element-
Pet-Giraffe
Pet age-Epic
Pet Element- Life
Gives-MC Spritely,MC LifeShield, LifeTrap, Pip O' Plenty %5

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have a Carnation pixie that I would be glad to assist you with. It has Proof, Defy, MC Fortify, Fairy, and Unicorn. Just leave me a time at night(Central), or anytime on weekends, and I would be happy to help.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
I have a Carnation pixie that I would be glad to assist you with. It has Proof, Defy, MC Fortify, Fairy, and Unicorn. Just leave me a time at night(Central), or anytime on weekends, and I would be happy to help.
OMG

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

its been my absolute dream to get a pet that gives MC fairy

ok maybe around 6:00-7:00pm CTS tonight maybe, unless you won't be on that time its totally ok with me, if you can't then maybe this weekend at 9:00am-11:00pm on Saturday or Sunday either day you choose.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
FionaDuskWard on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
OMG

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

its been my absolute dream to get a pet that gives MC fairy

ok maybe around 6:00-7:00pm CTS tonight maybe, unless you won't be on that time its totally ok with me, if you can't then maybe this weekend at 9:00am-11:00pm on Saturday or Sunday either day you choose.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME
9 am Saturday Central U.S. time is best for me. I will be on my 100 life Angus in pet hatchery, Satyr realm.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
9 am Saturday Central U.S. time is best for me. I will be on my 100 life Angus in pet hatchery, Satyr realm.
ok fine with me

my name is Fiona dusk ward, i'll be wearing black and red girl outfits with the wings from the crown shop and a kinda like those helms that cover's you face like a jousters or what ever, with my pet.

See you Saturday

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I'm sorry. I forgot about the rendezvous for the hatch. Let me know of another time that you are available please.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry. I forgot about the rendezvous for the hatch. Let me know of another time that you are available please.
!at the same time and day, just please remember please!

Fiona DuskWard

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
It seems luck hates us. I remembered the pet hatch, but the water crews working on the road severed the buried internet lines, and I have just been restored. I will keep trying to hatch with you, but at least this time, it wasn't my error.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
I will be there.
i waited 1 hour for you and i didn't see, did you come?

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 31, 2015 wrote:
It seems luck hates us. I remembered the pet hatch, but the water crews working on the road severed the buried internet lines, and I have just been restored. I will keep trying to hatch with you, but at least this time, it wasn't my error.
ok makes total sense to me, i understand, next week maybe at the same time and day or anyway at the latest, i'm on everyday

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I will be there. I will not give up until you get your pet.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
I will be there. I will not give up until you get your pet.
AWW THANK YOU

Your'e so sweet

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I was there. I waited one hour before I had to go. I will be happy to try again this Saturday, same time/place.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Intrepidatius on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
I was there. I waited one hour before I had to go. I will be happy to try again this Saturday, same time/place.
i'm so sorry, i had to go to the dentist that day, i'm so so sorry

I promise i'll be there this week, i have nothing planned this week, i'm free

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
whats you wizard name so i would know please

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Angus Lifemender lvl 100 life wizard. Saturday 9am (Central U.S.) inside pet hatchery, Satyr realm.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Angus Lifemender lvl 100 life wizard. Saturday 9am (Central U.S.) inside pet hatchery, Satyr realm.
okay thank you, i'll promise i'll be there this week...

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Well I am apparently the most incompetent wizard ever. I logged on to do your hatch 30 mins. early, and promptly forgot about it, and didn't even remember until 1 1/2 hours too late. It was totally my fault. I will be happy to keep trying at same time & place, but wouldn't blame you if you tried elsewhere. My sincerest apologies.