Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Looking Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but I was wondering what other people's favorite boss is in the game.

Shadow of the Land in Khrysalis (Moon Cliffs) is my favorite boss in the game (he looks like a sinister looking Yaxche, the awesome flower boss in Azteca).

A close second would be Mithraya the sun goddess in Trial of the Spheres. She looks amazing with the fire wings/hair and overall regal look to her.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
IgneelsInferno on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but I was wondering what other people's favorite boss is in the game.

Shadow of the Land in Khrysalis (Moon Cliffs) is my favorite boss in the game (he looks like a sinister looking Yaxche, the awesome flower boss in Azteca).

A close second would be Mithraya the sun goddess in Trial of the Spheres. She looks amazing with the fire wings/hair and overall regal look to her.
mithraya is one of my favourites as well~ she is gorgeous!

also, in no particular order:

-malistaire the undying (still loving his awesome undead makeover!);
-zarathax (i adore dragons)
-archmagus lorcan (no idea why, since i hate spiders- he just looks cool and has a wicked name);
-moros the doom tree (okay, so he's not technically a boss, but the tree roots are, so it still counts!).

runner-up: morganthe. sure, she has the personality of egg mayo and no real motive, but that dress is splendiferous!

-von

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I think that Lady Blackhope is beautiful, and I'm glad she's an available pet, too!