Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Crafter's Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Thank you KI for this great bundle!!! The mount is spectacular! My hardest decision is what color to make it! (And how to get cards for all 18 of my wizards, lol ) The dyeable mounts and pets are awesome. Keep up the good work, and thank you for all of your hard work! Looking forward to the new world!

Administrator
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
The bundle looks very cool. When dies the level cap is opened up to 110 level?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
So, which color did you choose? Don't keep us in suspense.
I know this has probably been mentioned before somewhere but again we are having the same issues with trying to buy bundles and a person like me who live in the north east never find bundles until it is months out. My question is why not sell bundles on your site as well as your partner dealers? No walmart sell your cards anywhere decent to where I live and I live in a big city and have called many places targets have cards that are way older and game stops again rarely have cards. My kids work hard and I like to buy stuff from the site. Please make this a option in the future. This will put everyone on a equal level and will prevent arguments or bad language from people who have it and those who do not. I understand region stuff but if it is in your region it should be on your site. Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
ajsvid on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Thank you KI for this great bundle!!! The mount is spectacular! My hardest decision is what color to make it! (And how to get cards for all 18 of my wizards, lol ) The dyeable mounts and pets are awesome. Keep up the good work, and thank you for all of your hard work! Looking forward to the new world!
This is a good bundle just sad that it isn't in my area yet as I live in the north east.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I can't buy this bundle just yet but I am looking into getting it. The gear is exceptional for being from a bundle, I would put it on par with the tier 3 darkmoor gear the chromatic blast is a cool spell (basically a universal supercharge)

Another 'item generator' as I call them is pretty cool and seems to drop some amazing reagents.

The mount and pet look absolutely amazing (though I'm kind of up in the air about this new "stats on mounts" set up)

The wand is also pretty awesome and I like the rainbow of wands for those who want to match their school or clothes.

The gear in this bundle makes me think of that growing rock candy from Avatar: The Last Airbender and all I can see is people walking around covered in rock candy....

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
will the bundle be avaliable online? i want it so bad but im not in the US

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
pirate8375 on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:

Soon! We may get test realm next week (just a hunch)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Where could one read about this new world? How does 110 armor work if max is 100?

Squire
May 10, 2013
pirate8375 on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:

When Polaris comes Out
I planning picking this up today.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zengaskar on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Where could one read about this new world? How does 110 armor work if max is 100?
It works because Polaris is right around the corner :D KI even showed gameplay during KI live. The level cap will be boosted to 110 in Polaris and then you can equip the tier 12 gear/wand. OR you can redeem it for a lower level and use it now, or even stitch it to an existing outfit you have on!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
I agree, I am loving this bundle too! I was fortunate enough to have the bundle shipped to my local Gamestop a couple days ago.

I put the mount on my storm character who has the vampire outfit (minus the hair, egads!) and dyed the mount all white with a black mane I love how it looks overall, it is a beautiful mount! Got many compliments on it. The added accuracy is a nice bonus, especially for my storm who needs it most.

The mine is GORGEOUS. I had some friends come check it out and they got some nice dailies from the jewel cart. Not bad. Stuck the mine by my garden in my botanical garden house.

I haven't been able to try the outfits yet because I picked the higher level gear so I have something to look forward to. I have seen a few people with the gear on with their mount and it looks great! The all white looks very regal!

As for the wands, I like that they give you all different colors so you can mix and match as needed. I myself like the staffs and don't like my character two-handing a weapon so sadly they may be used more for decoration.

Highly recommend this bundle

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
So, which color did you choose? Don't keep us in suspense.
I decided on silver body with dark orange mane and tail for my fire. I also like the black with any color mane and tail, but they all look great! I really am amazed at the graphics- the way the individual crystals shimmer and the way its tail moves and reflect the light looks wonderful. Kudos to the design team. Absolutely love it.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I got the Colors White and Light Blue, Even though Im not ice. Im a exalted death!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I love this bundle even though i have not got it yet! I cannot wait to get it!