Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I feed my pets pet snacks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2015
After completing a battle, I have gotten these cards with some sort of pet snack on them. I want to give it to my pet, but I don't know how. I am level 11 if that helps.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Blossominq on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
After completing a battle, I have gotten these cards with some sort of pet snack on them. I want to give it to my pet, but I don't know how. I am level 11 if that helps.
go to pet pavillion and play a game.after it is completed select a snack from menu of snacks that you have and then your done.make sure the pet you want to train is equipped.good luck!

dakota dawnheart lvl48

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
To give a pet snack to your pet, go to Pet Pavilion, which could be found in the Commons after you received the quest for it (at level 7), and look for a minigame there. It doesn't matter which minigame you choose, but I recommend Grumpy Gobblers since it is the fastest if you know the spots that you could aim at to knock the entire castle with one or two blasts. Once you completed the minigame, you can feed a snack to your pet by selecting it and clicking on "feed pet". Pet snacks will give your pet experience and help it level up. It takes about 150 pet snacks to level your pet up to mega.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The ways to feed pets snacks are to train them in the pet pavilion games or grub guardian on freekigames.com.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can feed them to your pet after playing a pet minigame in Pet Pavilion. If you can't find it, go to the Commons and press M. That opens your map. Look for the name "Pet Pavilion" on the map, and go there. You'll find a tunnel leading to Pet Pavilion. If you can't enter, check your map to see if you're definitely in the right place. If you're sure it's the right place but can't enter, speak to Ambrose. He should have a quest called "Pet Sounds". Accept it. You'll gain access to Pet Pavilion.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
there are many ways to feed a pet, if you go to the commons in wizard city and go to pet pavilion. Once you have made it to pet pavilion you go to a pet mini game and play it, once you finish the mini game of your choice it will say how good you played and then you will get a chance to feed one pet snack. i strongly suggest the dance mini game it is really simple you just repeat the keys it shows you or just wait till the timer runs out than feed your pet.

there are evolved forms of pets...

1. baby
2.teen
3.adult
2.ancient
3.epic
4.mega
5.ultra

after you complete one of them the other one gtes harder and requires more energy (under your health) and pet snacks

Daniel Water Slinger level 97

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
You can feed your pets pet snacks after you have completed a training game in the Pet Pavilion. The Pet Pavilion is accessed from The Commons, next to Zeke and Eloise. If you haven't been there before, Ambrose should have a quest for you.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
there are 7 stages for a pet
baby
teen
adult
ancient
epic
mega
ultra

If you have access to crowns or either have crowns, i truly recommend mega snacks pack in the crown shop. or the non-crown way........ farming

anyways back to your topic . you can feed you pet snack to your pet from the pet pavilion, enter threw any training game, finish the game, then there will be a menu that displays all your'e pet snacks that you currently have. you can then feed any snack to your pet and it will increase (depends an what rank the snack is).

I very hope this helped

Fiona Duskward