Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
First of all, i'm not quite sure if i'm posting this in the right area, but here's my question;

I'm a level 46 Balance wizard and there's a new spell card i need to get but it's one of those special ones? Anyways, i had a time where i couldnt go certain places because i didn't have membership. But now that i'm back in the game i can't remember where i need to go or who to talk to. I'm trying to get a "God" something card? If i remember correctly. If there's anyway you can help me i'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
not sure of the card your referring too but a your level I am guessing you may still be in ds? or the beginning of cl? at any rate you should have the hydra spell. level 48 is power nova this is why I do all quests not only to get gear but to also be a higher level when I get to my next area and also to make sure I didn't miss any of the story line you might wanna try the quest helper to put you back on track also you can reference the duelists page so ya know what spells are available to you and at what level

hope this helps

yours truly
liam stormbrand

representing: exalted exalted transcendant noob TEAM BRING IT