Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu Chat Improvments.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2008
I think the following changes to the menu chat can make the game a little easier for those who don't have text chat
1. Allowing wizards to use the full chat menu when they menu chat a friend who isn't in the battle(this would only apply to the private messages)
2. Allowing wizards to reference important dungeons such as waterworks, mirror Lake, tower of the helephant, and darkmoor. This would be very helpful since those places are still frequented by many wizards after completion of quests due to the fact that they are fertile for farming.
3. Adding some key phrases to battle chat such as: "I don't have the card in hand"--"please take out the enemie's shield"-- or something simple like "attack!!"
4. I personally think that adding "please" to battle orders will make wizards more likely to comply, since no one likes being ordered around.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
Yeeessss. This needs to happen! I would also like greetings to be included in the chat menu during battles. I like to say hello people who join me on the street!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2008
NecromancerLighty on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
Yeeessss. This needs to happen! I would also like greetings to be included in the chat menu during battles. I like to say hello people who join me on the street!
"Hi" is there!
Chat menu>battle>Happy>Hello.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Shadow8lade. on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
I think the following changes to the menu chat can make the game a little easier for those who don't have text chat
1. Allowing wizards to use the full chat menu when they menu chat a friend who isn't in the battle(this would only apply to the private messages)
2. Allowing wizards to reference important dungeons such as waterworks, mirror Lake, tower of the helephant, and darkmoor. This would be very helpful since those places are still frequented by many wizards after completion of quests due to the fact that they are fertile for farming.
3. Adding some key phrases to battle chat such as: "I don't have the card in hand"--"please take out the enemie's shield"-- or something simple like "attack!!"
4. I personally think that adding "please" to battle orders will make wizards more likely to comply, since no one likes being ordered around.
I'd like to see something simple like "Thanks for the advice."...
When I'm farming an instance for the umpteenth time and someone says something like "You should have hit the other guy", a phrase like "Thanks for the advice" might be a good response... or at least better than typing in "Please, I've done this a thousand times, this ain't my first rodeo, worry about your cards and I'll play mine"!