Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe amulet, ring, and athame

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Kingsisle dose Morganthe still drop the ring , amulet, and athame? I've been farming her every since the jewel update came out and I started to notice that all I get from her is jewels, pesky beetles and decks. I don't know if it's normal to have farmed her for 5month. I really want the amulet before the new world comes out but I'm starting to think she doesn't drop it anymore. Was the amulet, ring and athame limited drops that was a last year only thing? Pls let me know what's up so i'll know wether or not to keep wasting my time farming her.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Of course they aren't limited time drops.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
They still drop yet its a less than 1% chance of getting an actual item you can use.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I wouldn't bother with the ring. The alpha and omega ring is far better. The athame isn't worth it either as the darkmoor one is the best now. I wouldn't be the best consultant on the amulet though as I got my storm amulet on the second day, and my myth amulet after a week. I still don't know who was gracing me that week. Even if you don't have the morganthe amulet the darkmoor one should work, but keep farming. You will be greatly rewarded with arguably the best piece of gear in game. I pray you don't have to farm as much as others though. I know of people that had to farm for a whole year before they got their school amulet. It depends on your school too. The ones I got are known to drop more often too