Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I really need help getting my Darkmoor gear on my Myth. My problem is that nobody seems to ever want to play with a myth so I often just get left at the gates to the graveyard

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
S0ulBlood on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
I really need help getting my Darkmoor gear on my Myth. My problem is that nobody seems to ever want to play with a myth so I often just get left at the gates to the graveyard
i have the same problem with death~ he has awesome stats and stuff (for not having any darkmoor gear), yet i always seem to have trouble finding him a team.

for a dungeon with this kind of time investment (2-4 hours minimum), people are looking for a highly specialized team in order to protect said investment. therefore, everyone wants the "perfect" team~ balance for blades, storm for hits, ice for tank, and life for heals.

quite frankly, i don't care who comes with me as long as they don't quit. but myth and fire are the best hitters imho (since they don't have to mess around with converts like storm does... and this from an exalted storm wizard with 112% damage).

i have 2 wizards (storm and death) who still need gear, and you're welcome to join me. i don't have time for something like darkmoor during the week... but, if you happen to be up for a run on, say, a saturday night/early sunday morning (depending on your time zone), i will likely be hanging around the team up kiosk then.

-von
exalted

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I'm on PST time, so Sat can work for me.
I feel another issue comes from me still using my Waterworks gear. I decided to skip Tar cause it takes longer to find someone to join.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
We can meet up in the Wu Realm in Darkmoor
Blake LegendBlood Exalted

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
S0ulBlood on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
We can meet up in the Wu Realm in Darkmoor
Blake LegendBlood Exalted
sounds good to me~ i should be on between 4pm-4am atlantic time (which is noon-midnight for you, since i am 4 hours ahead). did you have a preference for a time, or as to which wizard i bring along?

look for me beside the graveyard sigil in wu realm tomorrow; my wizard names are below. if you're not sure, just say "fish paste forever" and i'll know it's you (lol).

-von

Sestiva Stormblade
Valerian Deathwhisper