Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New death spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
For the new update wizard101 should make some more powerful death spells. Maybe from storm, glowbug but for death. Like a death bug or some thing like that or dire straits for death.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Jordan441i on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
For the new update wizard101 should make some more powerful death spells. Maybe from storm, glowbug but for death. Like a death bug or some thing like that or dire straits for death.
what about all the other schools It wouldnt be fair

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I expect all the schools will get new spells.

What I would like, however, is new spells that we don't have to go through a ridiculously long dungeon to get. How about spells from professors, or even small spell quests, like in the good old days? How about a way to get my new spell realistically as a solo player?

I for one hate the long dungeons, and have no interest in doing Darkmoor or its equivalent just to get my level spells. But this means I am getting left behind in the game, unable to keep pace.

I don't think players should have to do long dungeons to get their level spells. A tough boss, sure. But it should be possible to solo the instance realistically, and should not require a long cheating dungeon.

So yes, new spells would be great -- realistically achievable new spells for all players, including solo players.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
annaxh on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
what about all the other schools It wouldnt be fair
do you REALLY think KI would only create ONE new spell?? Come on now, give them more credit than that. Just because the OP was talking about ONE school doesnt mean other schools wouldnt get spells. Im not talking about DROPPED spells, that's different.