Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glasses though!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Okay okay, but hear me out - Glasses!

I might be one of the few people out there that likes wearing them, not only for fashion but also because i'm terribly blind . But anyway: What if your wizard could wear glasses? Maybe they would work like amulets and have stats or something, or they could be just an extra accessory, either way, i would love if they added those to the game. Wouldn't it be so cool if my genius storm wizard had spectacles like my genius self? I would think so!

Not only that, they would come in all shapes and colors from sunglasses to maybe even goggles! Everyone would have their own style, or they can have more than one. Think about it, it'd be kinda like the hairstyles. The glasses should be unisex. No Gendered Glasses Please! (meaning the "girls glasses" and "guys glasses" should look pretty much the same.) Soooo what do you think? I might have left out some details I wanted to add earlier while typing all this, so please comment on any contributing ideas that you may have on magical wizard glasses! Thank you for reading to the end if you did !!!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
It kinda reminds me of the eye patches from pirate101. ( in case you dont know some of the eye patches in pirate101 are sun glasses.) I think it's pretty neat idea.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I reeeeaaalllllyyyy support this lol. I would LOVE to have glasses. I really hope ki goes with this idea for i also wear glasses. Im Excited about this

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I like this idea a lot. I also wear glasses and thing it would be fun to have my character also wear them. I am surprised I never thought of this before. I would love to see this added to the game. :)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Mr Talon on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
Not just fashion, comes with an accuracy boost.
Yes! At first i wasnt sure what stats glasses would be used for, but accuracy is an excellent idea! Being a storm wizard, that would help out a lot lol.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010