Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone? Plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
Hello! I made a fire wiz not to long ago and it has gotten to the point where i need a good pet. So if anyone would be kind enough to hatch with me please write back. Looking for a fire pet with good fire stats. I would be willing to gift a pack. Tell me realm and time.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2014
I have a burnzilla
It gives a four pip 650-730 damage attack.
What pet would you want to hatch with me?

Timothy Bluegem

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
Neon1021 on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
I have a burnzilla
It gives a four pip 650-730 damage attack.
What pet would you want to hatch with me?

Timothy Bluegem
I think the OP is going for talents, i.e., fire dealer, MC fairy, spell proof, etc, not a pet collector.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I have a pet with resistance, critical,and may cast unicorn, but no real fire stats.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Depends what level wizard you are and how much you are willing to spend but a good starting fire pet in my opinion is the Blaze Beast which is in the Hoard of Hydra Packs, I used this pet until level 60 or so.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Ugh no. Don't ever offer to gift someone to hatch with you. You will become a target for the malcontents. The best people, with the best pets will always hatch for free. I have lots of different fire pets, with pretty much any desired combo you might want: damage, critical, max stat, etc. I can be online whenever, just name the time (Central) and place, and I will be happy to assist you.