Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where am I most likely to get this drop?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Hello, I am making a death damage pet and need a "Death-Giver" Onyx pet gem. I researched it and found a full list of enemies/bosses who drop it. I wanted to know, If you have one, what boss dropped it for you, or which boss is most likely to drop me one. I don't want to spend a day farming the guy least likely to drop it. Thanks,

Lenora SkullShade100
*Below is a link attached to a page with the list of bosses/enemies, it may not show all of the available drop areas*
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Jewel:Death-Giver_Onyx#axzz3kUtNECDX

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Jewel drops seem very random, so you likely have about the same chance any of those places, and probably others, but low odds, since each creature drops lots of things. I'd go for the one you can fight in the least time. You may have better luck crafting. Steel and brass are frustratingly hard to come by, but once you get enough, you at least know you'll be getting a jewel for your school.

Best of luck!

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Prince of Shadows on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
Jewel drops seem very random, so you likely have about the same chance any of those places, and probably others, but low odds, since each creature drops lots of things. I'd go for the one you can fight in the least time. You may have better luck crafting. Steel and brass are frustratingly hard to come by, but once you get enough, you at least know you'll be getting a jewel for your school.

Best of luck!
Thank you very much. Turns out, my friends had lots of extra Brass they were happy to sell for me, and I got the gem I wanted within a few tries. Thanks again,

Lenora SkullShade100