Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is anyone up to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Hello, uh the last time i was on here i hatched with someone who could , and got the pet the pet she had but, it failed and so. i would like to ask again if anyone is willing to? i am able to meet anytime in the pet pavillion in troll realm, i am on anytime so just tell me when and specify your time zone (U.S central time). as of now i have an ancient unicorn with health gift spell-defy and damage, and i was hoping a better pet was willing to :) again my name is alexandria titan lvl 82 balance :P thank you :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Oh haha I forgot to mention, I've wanted a pet with spell defy spell proof may cast fairy or, unicorn and universal or balance damages and we will have to hatch a few times,so pls be ready for that I get over the top with those types of things so pls do get lots of gold. Lol.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Oh i also have an enchanted armament with spell-defy, mc healing current, and health gift.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Yes I'll hatch with you IGN Andrea archmage theurgist (85)
I'll come to your realm and look for you

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
andymccormick on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
Yes I'll hatch with you IGN Andrea archmage theurgist (85)
I'll come to your realm and look for you
haha uh, i woke up late so uh do you think we could meet up now, or later? I will be at the pet pavillion for the rest of the day anyways?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
i will be in the pet pavillion by the tree :) hopefully i see you there! :c

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
or how about we meet up tomorrow in the same place around... 1:00 in the after noon? if thats not a time thats good for you you can suggest a new time and place :) sorry for so my texts haha :T

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
lol or nvm sorry, if any other good pets are willing please tell! really need a good heal, damage and resist pet for balance! Ty.