Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Drills/Drilling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Hello my name is Daniel Goldgem and I think a great idea to implement into the game is jewel drills where you can make new sockets that don't have 4 slots but there is a limit on the sockets like what level it is and how rare only 4 types of drills Triangle,Square,Circle, and Tear shaped drills so now if you have an athame ring amulet etc. You can put on a socket I was talking with some friends about this idea and they said they would love to see that implemented into the game hope it is noticed and or implemented into the game!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I would love this and I think it would be a good implementation because no sockets is the reason I gave up on my heart steel sooner than I think I should have. As I fire wizard I love the extra accuracy I get from a triangle socket (which is why I gave up the heart steel) and now that I am questing in winter tusk I am going to have to play more conservative and defensive so I will have to give up my amulet which gives a wild fire item card (35% instead of the normal 25%) in favor for my life mastery amulet. So if we had this I think it would make it more fair for people who use mastery amulets because they have no socket cause "technically" they are not over level 15

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I agree with this idea and have heard other players as for this as well in game. Especially my triangle jewel slots !! I would love to add more sockets to my gear .. like my robe , hat , and boots!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Tavia RedBreeze on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
I agree with this idea and have heard other players as for this as well in game. Especially my triangle jewel slots !! I would love to add more sockets to my gear .. like my robe , hat , and boots!
I don't think they will add in jewel slots for hats, robes, or boots just what we already have