Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for a storm pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2014
hello im a level 100 and my pet is not the best

i was wondering if anyone is caring to hatch with me
ill honestly do anything at this point for a good damage storm pet.
thank you so much
best regards, a wizard who needs a good storm pet

Nicole heart.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I have a storm beetle pet but he might not be good enough for a level 100. He gives 45+ health, a storm beetle card that also gives balance blade, and +2 storm damage. He is an adult and you can only get the card at adult. I am usually on at 2:00ish Central time U.S. So give me a time if you are willing to hatch my in-game name is Abigail SoulRider.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I also have a rain beetle that I got from hatching an egg with my storm beetle but she is not as good as my storm beetle.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2014
Abigail SoulRider on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
I have a storm beetle pet but he might not be good enough for a level 100. He gives 45+ health, a storm beetle card that also gives balance blade, and +2 storm damage. He is an adult and you can only get the card at adult. I am usually on at 2:00ish Central time U.S. So give me a time if you are willing to hatch my in-game name is Abigail SoulRider.
oh thank you so much
im so happy someone actually is willing to hatch with me thank you thank you thank you
can we meet on a sunday cause i dont know when you will read this
sunday at 2:00

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Sundays don't work for me how late do you stay on wizard 101 I will be on till at least 11:00 to 12:00 on Monday