Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Quests Disappeared?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I am playing Marleybone on my newer wizards for the first time in years (one of my favorite worlds, no idea why there are so many haters), and I noticed that some of the side quests are unavailable. It used to be that you had to get a ticket from Tracy to go to some of the different zones in Digmoore Station (Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, IronWorks). Now, you don't have get a ticket from her, you just go directly to the balloon car. However, now Henry's side quests are not available (As the Bone Turns). Also, the frog in Scotland Yard's jail (Wadsworth) doesn't have his side quests available. I checked the wiki - both series of side quests are triggered by getting a ticket from Tracy.

Is this some kind of major bug? Why has KI not fixed it yet? Or did the side quests disappear?

I'm ok with not doing these quests, but I don't want to finish MB only to find out that I have to go back and do these side quests when this issue gets fixed.