Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back Old Bundles?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I would really like to see some of the old bundles brought back.
My favorite was the Epic Bundle, which I never got the chance to buy.
But I would also love to get the opportunity to buy the Super Bundle and Hawk Rider Bundle.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I would love to see this as well. They could do another Throwback Thursday special for the bundles like they did for the pets.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
I too would love to see the old bundles back, I myself want the dino and epic bundle, but it doesn't look like they are going to bring them back permanently. However their are the occasional throwback Thursdays with some bundle items. Bundle-a-palooza I believe is coming up in a month or so as well.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I doubt this will ever happen. If your lucky enough you can get the pets, houses, and mounts from these old bundles on Throwback Thursday, if Wizard101 decides to return them. I doubt the outfits or wands will ever return.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Last September they did a bundle a palooza where they brought back all the old bundles not just the items the whole bundle. So maybe they will do the same next month.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
I always could never see the reason in getting rid of the old bundles why not just put them all online? I would love that that would be great. It would be cool if the pets could be bought separately some where too..